OBJECTIVE: Network Administration, Computer Technician, Computer programmer
EDUCATION: -NRH Computer Learning Center: C++ and Java introductory summer classes
-Huntington Beach High School: AP Computer Science and AP Computer Science Principles
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Windows installation
- Knowledge of antivirus software such as Trend Micro and Norton Antivirus Software.
- Experience with desktop and laptop computer repair such as replacing hard disks and various disk drives, motherboards, fans, CPUs, memory, GPUs. Sometimes the troubleshooting and repair was done through the program LogMeIn or TeamViewer.
- Experience with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, and UNIX and Linux based systems such as Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, and Gentoo.
- Basic knowledge of Powershell scripting and Windows command line
- Knowledge of shell scripting for the bash shell and variants
- Programs in C, C++, C#, Python, and Java
- Knowledge of Blender and Sony Vegas video editing software
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Darktable, and GIMP photo manipulation software.
- Much experience with troubleshooting problems.
- Working with technology since 5 years of age.
- Wrote a module loading system in Python for an open ended project in the AP Computer Science Principles class.
- Worked on airport traffic analysis utilizing data from the Long Beach Airport website.
- Spends most of time learning about technology and improving programming skills.
- Currently a Junior in High School with a GPA of 3.5.
- Black belt in Mixed Martial Arts.
- Enjoys photography with Digital SLR
- Creative videographer.